This site contains papers, articles and slide-shows about Cornish
by Dr Ken George
The items cover a wide range of topics.
In the Cornish context this branch of linguistics tackles questions such as:
- How closely should the revived language follow the traditional language?
- How valid are Nance's extensions to the grammar?
- Is revived Cornish a made-up language?
- When further research shows that a feature of the reconstructed language
is incorrect, what do we do about it?
- How do we reconcile the wishes of different groups to use different bases
for revived Cornish - Middle and Late?
(the sounds of the language)
(how the language is spelled)
(the way in which words are constructed)
(the compilation of dictionaries)
of all items is available.